PTO Information for 2019-2020!
Please consider volunteering your time. Many hands make the load lighter. This past school year 1% of the student's parents were involved in PTO. PTO meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 7 pm in the Middle School Library. If you want more information on the PTO please email the PTO email box at SLRSDPTO@gmail.com or consider attending a meeting.
Co-President: Katie Berry, Halifax & Lori Cost-Cline Halifax
Co-Vice-President: Linda Lane, Halifax & Lorna Rankin, Plympton
Secretary: Pam Quinn, Kingston
Treasurer: Adrienne McDougall, Halifax
Apparel Chairperson: Pam Quinn, Kingston
Communications Chairperson: Corey Russell, Halifax
- All Students received a copy of the calendar, an instruction sheet and 5 paper tickets on Monday 10/28.
- On-line tickets can also be purchased through the SLRMS-PTO Venmo account. Be sure to add the Student's name to the comment when purchasing through Venmo.
- Tickets are $10 and we are giving away over $3500 in prizes with a drawing EVERY day in December. Winning tickets will be added back into the drawing. Multiple times to win ALL MONTH!
- PTO will be in the cafeteria every Wednesday in November to collect paper tickets, cash and checks.
- Students can get additional paper tickets at the office or on Wednesday's in the cafeteria.
- Sell to your friends, family and at local businesses!
Many ways for your student to WIN prizes for helping us raise money.
Winner Wednesday - Turn in at least one sold ticket & payment by Wednesday each week in November & be entered in drawing for Gift Cards & other prizes.
10 for 1 - Earn a FREE raffle ticket in your name! PTO will add your name to a ticket every time you reach 10 tickets sold.
Top Seller Rewards - Earn a FREE raffle ticket in your name! PTO will add your name to a ticket every time you reach 10 tickets sold.
Highest Selling Homeroom - The homeroom with the most sales will receive a pizza party. The more we raise, the bigger the party!
Please check the SLRMS PTO Facebook page, the SLRMS PTO page on the school website or email email@example.com for more information or with any questions.